Emsella Chair / Non invasive Incontinence Technique
This unique technology revolutionizes the women’s intimate health and wellness category by providing those suffering from incontinence with a completely non-invasive option. Using Emsella chair, a high intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM) technology induces deep pelvic floor muscle contractions designed to deliver the equivalent of 11,200 Kegel exercises over 28 minutes. Emsella is intended to provide entirely non-invasive electromagnetic stimulation of pelvic floor musculature for the purpose of rehabilitation of weak pelvic muscles and restoration of neuromuscular control for the treatment of urinary incontinence in women.
This is a great option for women of any age who desire a non-invasive solution for urinary incontinence and improvement in their quality of life. Due to factors such as the body’s normal aging, childbirth or menopause, the pelvic floor muscles decondition and insufficiently support the pelvic organs. These factors directly correlate with urinary incontinence.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT CANDIDATE FOR EMSELLA Chair?
1. Do you leak urine when you cough, sneeze or engage in sports activities?
2. Do you need to go to the bathroom often?
3. Have you refrained from intimate life in the last months out of fear of insecurity?
If you answered “yes”, you are probably suffering from urinary incontinence. EMSELLA Chair is the first device of its kind and is FDA-cleared for treating urinary incontinence in women.
HOW DOES EMSELLA Chair WORK ?
EMSELLA Chair uses electromagnetic energy to cause deep pelvic floor muscle stimulation without getting undressed! A single EMSELLA session brings thousands of Kegel-like contractions which help you train your muscles without any effort. Scientific research shows that 95% of treated patients have reported significant improvement in their quality of life.
BENEFITS OF EMSELLA Chair :
1. A non-invasive procedure with no recovery time.
2. Remain fully clothed during treatment.
3. Restores bladder and pelvic muscle control without time-consuming exercises.
4. A comfortable procedure that lets you relax during the 28-minute treatment.
5. You may observe improvement after a single session. Results will typically continue improving over the next few weeks.
6. Results after about six sessions, scheduled twice a week.
7. Patients have reported a significant pad reduction.